- Exhibit at the International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM) annual meeting in Honolulu, Hawaii – April 22-27, 2017.
- Present and exhibit at the Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance (SCMR) annual meeting in Washington, DC – February 1-4, 2017.
- Exhibit at the North American Society for Cardiovascular Imaging (NASCI) annual meeting in Baltimore, MD – October 15-18, 2016.
- Present and exhibit at the International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM) annual meeting in Singapore – May 7-13, 2016.
- Present and exhibit at the Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance (SCMR) annual meeting in Los Angeles, California – January 27-30, 2016.
- Exhibit at the North American Society for Cardiovascular Imaging (NASCI) annual meeting in San Diego, CA – September 26-29, 2015.
- Present and exhibit at the International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM) annual meeting in Toronto, Canada – May 30-June 5, 2015.
- Present and exhibit in collaboration with GE Healthcare at the Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance (SCMR) annual meeting in Nice, France – February 4-7, 2015.
- Exhibit at the International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM) annual meeting in Milan, Italy – May 10-16, 2014.
- Present and exhibit at the Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance (SCMR) annual meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana – January 16-19, 2014. Abstract
The HeartVista Cardiac Package and/or RTHawk Research Platform is referenced in the following publications:
- Marx M, Ghanouni P, Butts Pauly K. Specialized volumetric thermometry for improved guidance of MRgFUS in brain. Magn Reson Med. 2016 Oct 4. Publication
- Ellens N, Partanen A. Pre-Clinical MRI-Guided Focused Ultrasound: A Review of Systems and Current Practices. IEEE Trans Ultrason Ferroelectr Freq Control. 2016 Sep 13. Publication
- Adams MS, Salgaonkar VA, Plata-Camargo J, Jones PD, Pascal-Tenorio A, Chen HY, Bouley DM, Sommer G, Pauly KB, Diederich CJ. Endoluminal ultrasound applicators for MR-guided thermal ablation of pancreatic tumors: Preliminary design and evaluation in a porcine pancreas model. Med Phys. 2016 Jul;43(7):4184. Publication
- Mavrogeni S, Kolovou G. Role of cardiovascular magnetic resonance in interventional cardiology. Continuing Cardiology Education 2016;2(1) Publication
- Plata JC, Holbrook AB, Marx M, Salgaonkar V, Jones P, Pascal-Tenorio A, Bouley D, Diederich C, Sommer G, Pauly KB.A feasibility study on monitoring the evolution of apparent diffusion coefficient decrease during thermal ablation. Med Phys. 2015 Sep;42(9):5130-7. Publication
- Leon Swisher C, Koelsch B, Sukumar S, Sriram R, Santos RD, Wang ZJ, Kurhanewicz J, Vigneron D, Larson P. Dynamic UltraFast 2D EXchange SpectroscopY (UF-EXSY) of hyperpolarized substrates. J Magn Reson. 2015 Aug;257:102-9. Publication
- Campbell-Washburn AE, Faranesh AZ, Lederman RJ, Hansen MS. Magnetic Resonance Sequences and Rapid Acquisition for MR-Guided Interventions. Magn Reson Imaging Clin N Am. 2015 Nov;23(4):669-79. Publication
- Lammert AC, Narayanan SS. On Short-Time Estimation of Vocal Tract Length from Formant Frequencies. PLoS One. 2015 Jul 15;10(7). Publication
- Ingle RR, Santos JM, Overall WR, McConnell MV, Hu BS, Nishimura DG. Self-gated fat-suppressed cardiac cine MRI. Magn Reson Med. 2015 May;73(5):1764-74. Publication
- Rogers T, Lederman RJ. Interventional CMR: Clinical applications and future directions. Curr Cardiol Rep. 2015 May;17(5):31. Publication
- Rube MA, Fernandez-Gutierrez F, Cox BF, Holbrook AB, Houston JG, White RD, McLeod H, Fatahi M, Melzer A. Preclinical feasibility of a technology framework for MRI-guided iliac angioplasty. Int J Comput Assist Radiol Surg. 2015 May;10(5):637-50. Publication
- Wang P, Unal O. Motion-compensated real-time MR thermometry augmented by tracking coils. J Magn Reson Imaging. 2015 Mar;41(3):851-7. Publication
- Bhagirath P, van der Graaf M, Karim R, Rhode K, Piorkowski C, Razavi R, Schwitter J, Götte M. Interventional cardiac magnetic resonance imaging in electrophysiology: advances toward clinical translation. Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2015 Feb;8(1):203-11. Publication
- Marx M, Plata J, Pauly KB. Toward volumetric MR thermometry with the MASTER sequence. IEEE Trans Med Imaging. 2015 Jan;34(1):148-55. Publication
- Elayaperumal S, Plata JC, Holbrook AB, Park YL, Pauly KB, Daniel BL, Cutkosky MR. Autonomous real-time interventional scan plane control with a 3-D shape-sensing needle. IEEE Trans Med Imaging. 2014 Nov;33(11):2128-39. Publication
- Narayanan S, Toutios A, Ramanarayanan V, Lammert A, Kim J, Lee S, Nayak K, Kim YC, Zhu Y, Goldstein L, Byrd D, Bresch E, Ghosh P, Katsamanis A, Proctor M. Real-time magnetic resonance imaging and electromagnetic articulography database for speech production research (TC). J Acoust Soc Am. 2014 Sep;136(3):1307. Publication
- Rube MA, Holbrook AB, Cox BF, Houston JG, Melzer A. Wireless MR tracking of interventional devices using phase-field dithering and projection reconstruction. Magn Reson Imaging. 2014 Jul;32(6):693-701. Publication
- Holbrook AB, Ghanouni P, Santos JM, Dumoulin C, Medan Y, Pauly KB. Respiration based steering for high intensity focused ultrasound liver ablation. Magn Reson Med. 2014 Feb;71(2):797-806. Publication
- Shin LK, Holbrook AB, Capasso R, Kushida CA, Powell NB, Fischbein NJ, Pauly KB. Improved sleep MRI at 3 tesla in patients with obstructive sleep apnea. J Magn Reson Imaging. 2013 Nov;38(5):1261-6. Publication
- Shin T, Nayak KS, Santos JM, Nishimura DG, Hu BS, McConnell MV. Three-dimensional first-pass myocardial perfusion MRI using a stack-of-spirals acquisition. Magn Reson Med. 2013 Mar 1;69(3):839-44. Publication
- Sommer G, Pauly KB, Holbrook A, Plata J, Daniel B, Bouley D, Gill H, Prakash P, Salgaonkar V, Jones P, Diederich C. Applicators for MR-Guided Ultrasonic Ablation of BP. Invest Radiol. 2013 Jun; 48(6): 387–394. Publication
- Qin L, Schmidt EJ, Tse ZT, Santos J, Hoge WS, Tempany-Afdhal C, Butts-Pauly K, Dumoulin CL. Prospective motion correction using tracking coils. Magn Reson Med. 2013 Mar 1;69(3):749-59. Publication
- Proctor M, Bresch E, Byrd D, Nayak K, Narayanan S. Paralinguistic mechanisms of production in human “beatboxing”: a real-time magnetic resonance imaging study. J Acoust Soc Am. 2013 Feb;133(2):1043-54. Publication
- Block, W, Grabow, B. (2012). Pulse Sequences for Interventional MRI. Kahn, T, Busse, H. (Eds.) Interventional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (pp.17-34). Verlag Berlin Heidelberg: Springer. Publication
- Lee D, Santos JM, Hu BS, Pauly JM, Kerr AB. Reducing artifacts in one-dimensional Fourier velocity encoding for fast and pulsatile flow. Magn Reson Med. 2012 Dec;68(6):1876-85. Publication
- Anderson KJ, Scott GC, Wright GA. Catheter tracking with phase information in a magnetic resonance scanner. IEEE Trans Med Imaging 2012 Jun;31(6):1173-80. Publication
- Bitton RR, Kaye E, Dirbas FM, Daniel BL, Pauly KB. Toward MR-guided high intensity focused ultrasound for presurgical localization: focused ultrasound lesions in cadaveric breast tissue. J Magn Reson Imaging.2012 May;35(5):1089-97. Publication
- Kim YC, Proctor MI, Narayanan SS, Nayak KS. Improved imaging of lingual articulation using real-time multislice MRI. J Magn Reson Imaging. 2012 Apr;35(4):943-8. Publication
- Stang PP, Conolly SM, Santos JM, Pauly JM, Scott GC. Medusa: a scalable MR console using USB. IEEE Trans Med Imaging. 2012 Feb;31(2):370-9. Publication
- Holbrook AB, Ghanouni P, Santos JM, Medan Y, Butts Pauly K. In vivo MR acoustic radiation force imaging in the porcine liver. Med Phys 2011 Sep;38(9):5081-9. Publication
- Cheng JY, Santos JM, Pauly JM. Fast concomitant gradient field and field inhomogeneity correction for spiral cardiac imaging. Magn Reson Med. 2011 Aug;66(2):390-401. Publication
- Barral JK, Santos JM, Damrose EJ, Fischbein NJ, Nishimura DG. Real-time motion correction for high-resolution larynx imaging. Magn Reson Med. 2011 Jul;66(1):174-9. Publication
- Barrera JE. Sleep magnetic resonance imaging: dynamic characteristics of the airway during sleep in obstructive sleep apnea syndrome. Laryngoscope. 2011 Jun;121(6):1327-35. Publication
- Draper CE, Besier TF, Fredericson M, Santos JM, Beaupre GS, Delp SL, Gold GE. Differences in patellofemoral kinematics between weight-bearing and non-weight-bearing conditions in patients with patellofemoral pain. J Orthop Res. 2011 Mar;29(3):312-7. Publication
- Holbrook AB, Santos JM, Kaye E, Rieke V, Pauly KB. Real-time MR thermometry for monitoring HIFU ablations of the liver. Magn Reson Med. 2010 Feb;63(2):365-73. Publication
- Grissom WA, Rieke V, Holbrook AB, Medan Y, Lustig M, Santos J, McConnell MV, Pauly KB. Hybrid referenceless and multibaseline subtraction MR thermometry for monitoring thermal therapies in moving organs. Med Phys. 2010 Sep;37(9):5014-26. Publication
- Sümbül U, Santos JM, Pauly JM. A practical acceleration algorithm for real-time imaging. IEEE Trans Med Imaging. 2009 Dec;28(12):2042-51. Publication
- Sümbül U, Santos JM, Pauly JM. Improved time series reconstruction for dynamic magnetic resonance imaging; . IEEE Trans Med Imaging. 2009 Jul;28(7):1093-104. Publication
- Draper CE, Besier TF, Santos JM, Jennings F, Fredericson M, Gold GE, Beaupre GS, Delp SL. Using real-time MRI to quantify altered joint kinematics in subjects with patellofemoral pain and to evaluate the effects of a patellar brace or sleeve on joint motion. J Orthop Res. 2009 May;27(5):571-7. Publication
- Barrera JE, Holbrook AB, Santos J, Popelka GR. Sleep MRI: novel technique to identify airway obstruction in obstructive sleep apnea.. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2009 Mar;140(3):423-5. Publication
- Draper CE, Santos JM, Kourtis LC, Besier TF, Fredericson M, Beaupre GS, Gold GE, Delp SL. Feasibility of using real-time MRI to measure joint kinematics in 1.5T and open-bore 0.5T systems. J Magn Reson Imaging. 2008 Jul;28(1):158-66. Publication
In The Press
- Applied Radiology – Technology Trends: Cardiovascular Imaging – The beat of progress goes on – July 1, 2015
- AuntMinnie.com – Start-up advances MR-guided procedures with software platform – September 4, 2014
- PRWeb – Presentation at Leading Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Meeting Highlights Comprehensive CMR Exam in Clinically Feasible Scan Time – January 17, 2014
- Using the RTHawk Research Platform: WIRED.com – What beatboxing looks like through an MRI scanner – January 25, 2013
- Using the RTHawk Research Platform: AuntMinnie.com – Modified tablet PC guides interventional MRI scans – February 2, 2012
- Using the RTHawk Research Platform: Engadget – Researcher brings modified Touchpad into the MRI room, breakthrough ensues – December 8, 2011
- Using the RTHawk Research Platform: HP webOS Developer Center – MRI and the TouchPad – May 12, 2011
- Qué PASA – El hombre que mira corazones [The man who looks at hearts] – January 9, 2011